Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally! Fpv for our birds!

Reaction score
Vuzix.com

I have pictures but can't figure out how to post them with my phone.

At CES now and saw it first hand!

Launching in 1H of this year. $499.00 estimated msrp.

Correct me if I am wrong, is this the FPV?
ACES PLUG-N-PLAY FPV SYSTEM FOR THE YUNEEC Q500
$499.00

Here is the link: ACES PLUG-N-PLAY FPV SYSTEM FOR THE YUNEEC Q500

For this, you would really need a good wifi signal for the phone to continuously have video. I tried the iPhone app to have a second FPV but I kept dropping signal. I just recently purchased the
Yuneec Q500 ULTIMATE Control & FPV Video Extended Range Signal 2 Booster Kit with Battery Pack to enhance my signal. I'll verify the phone signal when I finish installing the kit.

For the FPV, that is still too expensive.

WAY too expensive. **** my Drone cost $599. Why would I spend 499 for an FPV kit ? Might be persuaded to spend $200, but not a penny more.

WAY too expensive. **** my Drone cost $599. Why would I spend 499 for an FPV kit ? Might be persuaded to spend $200, but not a penny more.

You r absolutely correct, way too expensive. After checking out other FPV options, i am building my FPV kit myself. Shark Dominator 3 is not bad at all.

You r absolutely correct, way too expensive. After checking out other FPV options, i am building my FPV kit myself. Shark Dominator 3 is not bad at all.
My ST10+ was bought a month ago, and it's had off and on battery problems. Yuneec wants to look at it. There's obviously something draining the battery while it's not even on. I need to keep the warranty on it, with the issues I've had with it. Is this Shark Dominator something that mounts on or in the ST10+, voiding out the warranty?

I built my own cost about 80$. A little work with a dremmel and some light soldering was able to fit TX into a gimbal base and mount camera below. Boscam TX -$25.00, Runcam skyplus $34.00,(was silver I painted) Anabee Antenna set $12.00,Gimbal Base $8.00 (Ebay) Modified base so could see screen on TX and access buttons. I have only been out about 500 ft but picture quality is great. I didnt use a LC filter and planned to add if needed but from what i was told pwr. supply on bottom of q500 is filtered. Also only weighs about 78 g
P1010002.JPG t camera below

Reactions: Larez and Jakez
I built my own cost about 80$. A little work with a dremmel and some light soldering was able to fit TX into a gimbal base and mount camera below. Boscam TX -$25.00, Runcam skyplus $34.00,(was silver I painted) Anabee Antenna set $12.00,Gimbal Base $8.00 (Ebay) Modified base so could see screen on TX and access buttons. I have only been out about 500 ft but picture quality is great. I didnt use a LC filter and planned to add if needed but from what i was told pwr. supply on bottom of q500 is filtered. Also only weighs about 78 g
View attachment 440 t camera below
Very nice but how did you get power supply from?

Gimbal power supply (connector on bottom of quad) looking at bird from the front,right side up pin furthest to the right is ground 2nd pin from right is positive (12volt)

Vuzix.com

I have pictures but can't figure out how to post them with my phone.

At CES now and saw it first hand!

Launching in 1H of this year. $499.00 estimated msrp.
We talked to a guy from Zeiss who make the VR One Goggle. He says they are working on getting it to work with all YNEEC drones. It is a great option for around $110. It only works with DJI for now. It is a VR goggle that works with your phone and has head tracking, pretty cool. Hopefully they will have it available soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval