Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Finally, my Q500 4k is here...So...Now What?!?

Thanks, I have the card locations squared away and am recording no problem...BTW, my computer has slots to read all sizes of SD cards, except the Micro cards, but they come with an adapter to read in the computer, so all is good there.:D

I have a Q 4K that I love. 3Fs .. Fly Film and have Fun. I don't have the issues that others seem to have with the H and newer ones. Guess they still have bugs to be worked out. Practice camera angles and just good sense for what looks good. Be delicate taking the card out of the camera and putting it back in. Use the tweezers. There isn't much structure to the camera and you don't want to damage it. And I agree, tons of stuff about everything on YouTube. Practice with the different settings. DO NOT!! Try to take off with the camera in that safe mode unless you are far away from it (yeah .. you shouldn't be close to it when taking off anyway). Read about Qs attacking their pilots for that. Follow the instructions, always calibrate your compass, wait for GPS to acquire. Don't be in a rush and enjoy it. It's a great machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33