Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firm ware update

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just got my typhoon h plus a week ago
When I fly there are these moments of nothing where there is no response from the drone
I have been trying to update the all the firmware but to date have not been successful
I get to the point where I enter my local wifi password the control checks for updates and then I don’t get further.
I asked support how to manually update the firmware but their instructions are not clear to me
Can someone help?
IMG_7726.JPG

Your system is still on the original H Plus Build 652. Build 822 is the latest version available.
See Attachment 31 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project for step-by-step guidance.
There is a link in the instructions to obtain the necessary files. Note there is an "EU" version of the Disk 1 files as well as a "US" version of the Disk 1 files. You only use the version appropriate for your region.

Thanks for that I'll get on to it. about the Us and Eu versions what is the difference and how do I know which version is installed

Bruno

Thanks for that I'll get on to it. about the Us and Eu versions what is the difference and how do I know which version is installed

Bruno
The EU version has slightly less video transmission power and generally takes longer to bind on start-up. I'm pretty sure the "E" in the picture above for your C23_E_1.0.08_20180507 firmware version stands for EU version.

What WTFDproject said. I had the same issue when I purchased a "pre owned" Typhoon H plus. I hunted for the reasons for no updates for over a week until I found that same link. It does work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal