Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware and OEM Manuals

Drone Firmware Update from _C_ to _E_ : Apparent issue not actually an Issue

I've been going a bit crazy trying to get my H3 to update the drone/camera after downloading the latest update. I have just had a helpful chat with a techie at Yuneec UK and there is a known issue with this and the Yuneec China have been made aware.

If you get the following screen after following the usual update procedure, then apparently you "probably" have the latest drone version H3_IONL1P_E_ .... actually installed, it is just that the version number code in the App does not update:

1651064956685.png

If you do a Software Updates check again, it will say it needs to download the _E_ version - you "probably" don't. And if you do download it again anyway then, after re-connecting the camera and going back to Software Updates, there is no option to update the drone anyway; it just thinks you want to download it again and asks to be reconnected to internet WiFi. I have downloaded it about 30 times now in this endless loop (not exaggerating) so I think I should be OK!

!?!

Last edited:
Can you please tell me what version of firmware is latest one for H3 ?
I saw that some users have 2020 firmware build 705 and 780.

I see that on my H3 firmwares are as follows:
Autopilot: V1.7.0
CAMERA: IONL1P_E_1.0.05_20190927
Remote controler
SYSTEM: CONTROLLER_1.0.05_20190927
APP: APP_1.0.05_20190927

Which version is latest for Europe for H3 ?

When I go to update, it is not showing that anything is available, just saying N/A

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital