Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Help

Reaction score
Hi

I have a Typhoon H that I installed the Realsense module on. When I look for firmware update, should I be looking for Typhoon H updates or Typhoon H Pro since I now have the Realsense unit installed. I have attached a pic of the latest firmware I have installed. Am I up to date, if not, where can I find the files to update?

Thank you,

Attachments

• IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi

I have a Typhoon H that I installed the Realsense module on. When I look for firmware update, should I be looking for Typhoon H updates or Typhoon H Pro since I now have the Realsense unit installed. I have attached a pic of the latest firmware I have installed. Am I up to date, if not, where can I find the files to update?

Thank you,
You are up to date, as confirmed by the image linked below. The image is from a repository maintained by John Mitchell (@Yuneec Skins).

Special note: The image contains a reference to Gimbal Version 1.27 firmware. Version 1.27 is not an update from Version 1.25. It is different firmware that applies to a relatively rare configuration of CGo3+ cameras. You probably won't find it anywhere anyway, but if you do, don't try to load it. It will brick an ordinary camera with no recovery available other than a trip to a shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss