Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Reset file (SOLVED)

Reaction score
Website
www.dutch-yuneec-drone-association.eu
Hello All.

Is there a way how i can find the firmware reset file. i have a St16s (for H+) but installed the H software on it. Normally you can put some files on a sd card and the controller will boot from the sd card. for me it not working right now. How can i reset my firmware from the H to the H+ firmware again.

This may help

This may help
Yea already found this one, but original its a H+ controller, for some research installed the h520 software for trouble shooting. now i reset it but the tx firmware is from the h520. so i found a file called firmware hplus here and installed this firmware, but its not the firmware for the Hplus but for the Hpro. so now i have a st16s with firm and software for the Hpro. so what i want is to use the firmware reset to remove all firmware and software and later set it back to the plus software

so what i want is to use the firmware reset to remove all firmware and software and later set it back to the plus software
All of the files for version 822 (current version) are here. These files are for manually installing the firmware:

Copy all three files to the sd card and turn on the controller. After the update.zip completes the install, then install the apk file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval