Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update

Reaction score
So I just updated the firmware. Haven't flown yet but I notice the time on the ST16 is finally correct! Not a big deal but this has been bugging me since I got the H. It's the little things in life that make me happy[emoji2]

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Editor's Memo: Vote on this update here: Important TyphoonH_Ver2.24_A.bin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jom and DroneClone
I noticed that too. It is a big deal for me since it was making the telemetry files useless. It confused the exmaps software.....it all works on correct timestamps. The st16 sets to gps time that was always 1 hr off. Its corrected now.....fffinnnaaallllyyyyy

So I just updated the firmware. Haven't flown yet but I notice the time on the ST16 is finally correct! Not a big deal but this has been bugging me since I got the H. It's the little things in life that make me happy[emoji2]

I thought today's update was for the autopilot and camera not ST 16. What did I miss?

I thought today's update was for the autopilot and camera not ST 16. What did I miss?

Yes you are correct. Also, I just checked again and the time is 1hr off again. Earlier today after the update it was correct....go figure!
So in conclusion......the time issue has not been corrected

I will check again later today. Maybe it was updated in the previous firmware release and I just did t notice it. You are correct the latest firmware was just camera and autopilot.

Yes you are correct. Also, I just checked again and the time is 1hr off again. Earlier today after the update it was correct....go figure!
So in conclusion......the time issue has not been corrected
I personally reckon this time bug will go on the 30th October, when we put the clocks back!

Reactions: Graham
I also installed the latest firmware update 1.24(E) onto my Typhoon H Advanced.

After the update this is what i see ...

Gimbal version: 1.22
Autopilot Version : 1.27
IPS Version: 0.0 (i have the Advanced H)
Camera Version: 3.2.15(E)

is this correct ? Anyone who also updated his bird can confirm this pse ?

Marnix

Marnix
I have the pro so I have the Realsense version and the camera version has the A for the US, E is for Europe
Gimbal V1.22
AutoPilot V1.27
Camera V3.2.15(A)
Realsense V1.1

Marnix
I updated to the 2.24 version, received a msg that it was successful, but it still shows 1.22. Yuneec is unable to help as their website is still down.

I updated to the 2.24 version, received a msg that it was successful, but it still shows 1.22. Yuneec is unable to help as their website is still down.

John
What auto pilot version is yours showing.
The version number everyone is quoting 2.24 is the bundle of software. When the update is done it will show gimble version1.22 and what the others posters are for showing in their screen shot

The only thing the update bundle v2.24 changes is the autopilot to version 1.27 and the camera version to 3.2.15 and the letter A for America or the letter E for Europe

If you have auto pilot version 1.27 and the st16 shows system version 03.01.b23 your up to date with the sept 13 release which is know as update bundle 2.24

Last edited:
John
What auto pilot version is yours showing.
The version number everyone is quoting 2.24 is the bundle of software. When the update is done it will show gimble version1.22 and what the others are for screen shot

The only thing the update bundle v2.24 changes is the autopilot to version 1.27 and the camera version to 3.2.15 and the letter A for America or the letter E for Europe

If you have auto pilot version 1.27 and the st16 shows system version 03.01.b23 your up to date to the sept 13 release update bundle 2.24

Good timing. I just got off the phone with Andrew at Yuneec. He explained the same thing, he stated he has sent a notice to the programmers to look at their naming conventions as it is confusing a lot of people, including some of their own CS staff. He sent a notice to everyone to educate them. He also corrected my problem with Binding and other issues. I have dealt with Andrew before and he said I could ask for him in the future. He is very knowledgeable with this system. Wish I had contacted him three days ago. I have talked to five other CS personnel and none of them identified the problems I was dealing with.

My system is now up to date. I will test it after the rain stops. Will give you feedback once it is complete. BTW, I have found other blogs and groups where those with the new update are reporting the bugs have been fixed. Hopefully this is a good sign.

Andrew R. is very smart and extremly helpful also... I hope to hear good news from your flights.... I'm still in purgatory. I managed to get the thing in the air today however. It doesn't fly very well, it jitters and stuff. and in place rotation is more like a circle, like the center of the rotation is not correct and its jittery also. I managed to fly a battery somehow, but not more than a 10 feet off the ground. It still wants to drift and gain altitude on its own for me.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval