Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware updates(newbie)

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Q500 4K Quadcopter off of the internet. The firmware interface programmer was not included with the drone. I am asking where I can find what firmware the Quadcopter has downloaded? I Calibrated and the Q500 is a remarkable flying machine (no problems) I am eighty years young and haveing a great time flying the phantom P4P and am excited over the future aquitence with the Q500. Much more to learn. I may have to have someone to upgrade (if needed) my firmware for me because of missing equipment and lack of knowledge. Good flying to all and thanks in advance for shearing your knowledge.
2:37am and will check in later today.

Reactions: ArealDynamics
Welcome ! If your Q500 is newer it most likely does not need to be updated. However it would be nice to have the cable to check it. So if you would trust posting or better sending me a private message here with your mailing address , I happen to have 2 and would be happy to send you one.
Have Fun !
Curt

Mr carver-My most sincere thinks for your reply. I have been watching videos with much to learn. I live in Grand Prairie, Tx 75052. 3621 Green Hollow Dr. contact # 972-263- 5611. Thanks again
Olen

If you are ever in the Dallas area I will buy your lunch. Thank you so much. I have been a registered pilot for six months. I have flown and did minor repairs on about five P3S and sold them to purchase my P4p. Haveing a ball flying these magnificent Quadcopters. I have only had the Q500 for a week and after looking at a number of videos I am impressed with the Yaneec. I have flown the drone only once before bad weather arrived.
Olen

Thank You but I am up near the southern shore of Lake Ontario in New York state. They are fun to fly, my wife and I each have the Q500 and I keep looking at the newer drones but I have to say that so far this one has done everything we want it to do and does it well.

Thank You but I am up near the southern shore of Lake Ontario in New York state. They are fun to fly, my wife and I each have the Q500 and I keep looking at the newer drones but I have to say that so far this one has done everything we want it to do and does it well.
I received the device today. I will be sending you a check for your expense. Thanks again.

I will send you a check to the address on the box. Did not intend for you to have out of pocket expense. Thanks again. Now if I can correctly accomplish the task. This Quadcopters is a little harder to understand. I have been use to the DJI drones.

Olen, No need to send a check. we are good ... I would not of offered otherwise... Have fun with the drones !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy