Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Assistance need in finding firmware updates to download.

Reaction score
I have spent quite a bit of time trying to locate US firmware updates for my ST16 and Typhoon H. I am currently running what originally was installed in both when new. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Are your versions the same as shown here? If so, you are fully up to date.

IMG_1954.jpeg
The firmware for the gimbal can be either v1.25 or v1.27 and v1.27 is not an update, it is a variant for use of a different IMU chip.

I just checked and everything is the same with the exception of the Autopilot which is: V1.25

Is there a way for me to update this and or is it necessary?

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Firmware.jpg
    Firmware.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 10
I just checked and everything is the same with the exception of the Autopilot which is: V1.25

Is there a way for me to update this and or is it necessary?

Thanks for the help.
Ouch. I normally try to talk folks out of doing updates. But it's been so long since I've done an update like a normal person, I went to look for some memory refreshment. I ran across a Yuneec document that says said not to mix Version 1.35 ST16 stuff with drone stuff below Version 1.29. The document did not really foretell of doom and disaster, but said the newer features made available via ST16 Version 1.35 would not work. One of the "newer features" was redundant flight control. A similar mismatch on H Plus has been known to cause intermittent loss of control during flight. So yeah, long story short, probably should update.

Next problem: The firmware repository normally used by the Forum is having some sort of download problem since Sunday. So we have to provide the files another way.
There are other ways to update only the drone, but a complete update is the safest. This link is to a video for how to do the update. The videos may reference the Yuneec website that is no also no longer available. The needed files are too large to upload to this post. We are still working to find another way to provide them too you.

This link is working for me to get the ST16v3.1.30 file and the TyphoonH_Ver3.04_A.bin file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy