Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First crash with my H :(

Reaction score
I just want to report that even after losing two props (I got to close to a chimney) my H still flew and I was able to deploy the landing gear and bring it down. Sadly I could not steer it so I ended up landing on a small hedge and it rolled down a bank and hit a fence. Some minor damage, but it could have been a lot worse. Advantage of a hexacopter!

I just want to report that even after losing two props (I got to close to a chimney) my H still flew and I was able to deploy the landing gear and bring it down. Sadly I could not steer it so I ended up landing on a small hedge and it rolled down a bank and hit a fence. Some minor damage, but it could have been a lot worse. Advantage of a hexacopter!

Sorry to hear this but if this had been a quad it would have been a total loss probably,hope you can fix it without to much drama.

Please share with us the video

Please share with us the video
Was taking pictures at the time, no video. I had switched off the obstacle avoidance because it was hindering the filming. So this is the price I am paying! Off to the store to order some spare parts.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval