Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Flight and Observations

GMC

Reaction score
I had my first flight and then a second flight today. This is one outstanding hex. All worked as expected. If you think about it, it's got a lot of features for the money. Hard to find a hex with all these features for 1300.00. I also have two DJI F550's and a couple quads. I enjoy flying them also when I'm in Fl. but the TH is now my favorite.

If you are thinking of getting a hex I don't see how you can go wrong with the TH.

I would also, like to thank all on this forum for their assistance. A lot of knowledge here.

Gary

Completely agree. I've got more than a dozen flights on my H now and I like it more with each flight. And to think it's only going to get better from here.

Reactions: Kahuken
Welcome to the happy H owners club!

Completely agree. I've got more than a dozen flights on my H now and I like it more with each flight. And to think it's only going to get better from here.

If it gets any better from here, I won't be able to stand it! :)

Reactions: Kahuken
It it gets any better I won't be able to stand myself, lol.

First drone I've ever flown or owned, pre-ordered and got it May 27th. Its very easy to fly, I was worried I'd just fly it off into the sunset. Had a camera problem June 4th that turned into a motor error that turned into a no-start. Called a service rep and about 10 minutes on the phone it came to life again. I love it again, its great and everyone loves the photos it makes. Good Luck with all your H's and hope yours and mine fly for a long time.

Reactions: Kahuken and Cilent1
Ditto! This beast flies a little different than my Phantoms, more finicky on the electronics, but in the air she looks and sounds beautiful!

Reactions: james stepp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz