Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Flight w/ Q500 4k with cinematic settings

What do you consider "Cinematic Settings"?

Lots of video editors offer a "Cinematic Settings" option before rendering. Perhaps this is what he was referring too.
I for one just like the way I took my video with out all the bells and whistles from editors but thats just me you might be different :)

What do you consider "Cinematic Settings"?

The settings were all done in camera. No post editing except mild color correction.

The settings I used to follow the cine settings I have been trained in (and this is just my experience) is 24 frames/sec with shutter speed locked in at 1/50. This meant I needed a 4 stop filter. It gives a more smooth motion with the cinematic blur I like.

That would do it. You have 1/50?, my settings jump from 1/30 to 1/60. I was shooting with ISO100 24fps, 1/60 and had to use a ND8 to shoot in daylight. And that was at ISO100! Amazing.

It looks desaturated like it was shot in RAW? I shot in RAW a few times with a little post work added, but considering the camera only has a 1-1-1 color space, you can only do so much.

Nice video.

That would do it. You have 1/50?, my settings jump from 1/30 to 1/60. I was shooting with ISO100 24fps, 1/60 and had to use a ND8 to shoot in daylight. And that was at ISO100! Amazing.

It looks desaturated like it was shot in RAW? I shot in RAW a few times with a little post work added, but considering the camera only has a 1-1-1 color space, you can only do so much.

Nice video.
Thanks! Yes I saw that on the app I was not able to get 1/50 but on the st10 I was... which is weird. Yes at 100 is as well and in RAW setting.

Thanks! Yes I saw that on the app I was not able to get 1/50 but on the st10 I was... which is weird. Yes at 100 is as well and in RAW setting.
That is odd. I need to check that. Thanks for the heads up. I tend to use the app for a lot of camera settings so I do not need to take the shade off the st10+

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval