Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight with newest update

Reaction score
A little nerves to do any updates Haven't did any since purchasing the H in July everything worked fine since new .
Did the updates exactly as the video showed all went fine, went to do the newest update for the Flight Center and the ST16 doesn't recognize that there is an SD card inserted , card loaded (card that came with it and also new clean card) I have tried everything I can think of NO LUCK
So only charged 2 batteries (didn't want fully charged batteries sitting around) I have tons to learn still but everything I tried worked perfect , 6 mph wind ,clear sky's , 38 F, liked the cruise control worked great, took aprox 40-42 seconds to connect to the H and other 6-7 seconds to connect camera no complaints here, no problems with landing gear running up or down, sat at a steady hover at any height I sat it at, on cruise about 800 feet out and 150 feet up lost video signal for about 2 seconds (maybe a one time thing)
So other than my ST 16 not letting me update with the SD card I think they are coming right along with there Updates.
Just wanted to give a good plus to the newest update and hope everyone else has luck that hasn't updated yet.
Would appreciate any ideas about the controller before I need to make the call

Update to my ST16 not reading SD card. After reading another post about the Flight Center Bata expired (mine states the same) so I hope maybe this is why it wouldn't upgrade ????

Update to my ST16 not reading SD card. After reading another post about the Flight Center Bata expired (mine states the same) so I hope maybe this is why it wouldn't upgrade ????
Just to clarify.......were you able to do the firmware update on the ST16?

sorry for the late replay .but yes I updated the ST16 first just like the video and everything went fine, Did that update with the SD card then updated the H, Wondering if there is anything else I could try loading on the ST16 through an SD card to see if it will pick it up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval