Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Typhoon H Panorama using the new 8 shot feature

Reaction score
Here is my first 360 Panorama from the Typhoon H after the latest update doing an 8 shot panorama

What I find interesting is compared to my P3S and Litchi which does panorama's, this shoots them counter clockwise so I have to put them in backwards to make sense in the editor from the highest number photo in the group to the lowest number photo in the group.

So instead of 1 through 8 and creating the panorama, I have to go 8 through 1 and then create it. Strange.. I sent Yuneec and email asking about this

Attachments

• Typhoon Panorama 1.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Holy crap, AZ, that's what they should put in the dictionary under "suburbia." Good shot tho, glad everything is working well.

Reactions: azpilot61
Nice photo!
Just a quick question: how are you stitching these? I have a program, but am not 100% happy with it so I was wondering how others are doing it.

Great thanks! I'll check it out!

Here is my first 360 Panorama from the Typhoon H after the latest update doing an 8 shot panorama

What I find interesting is compared to my P3S and Litchi which does panorama's, this shoots them counter clockwise so I have to put them in backwards to make sense in the editor from the highest number photo in the group to the lowest number photo in the group.

So instead of 1 through 8 and creating the panorama, I have to go 8 through 1 and then create it. Strange.. I sent Yuneec and email asking about this
Really Nice!

Flew the new software/firmware today without issue. Here is a test of the Pano feature. I have the 80 deg FOV Peau lens so I can't quite get a full 360 pano. Probably I would need to use the 115deg stock lens. Anyways it works well. I used Lightroom to create the panorama.

Attachments

• Typhoon H pano test.jpg
    Typhoon H pano test.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 131

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop