Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First video with the H using FPVLR Kit

What settings did you use on the camera? The footage is super.

Auto everything. The colorful background helped a lot and the sun being where it was in the sky (off to my right) also gave it a great look. I didn't include much of the sky so the white balance didn't shift on me except on the last scene where I'm pointing towards the sun.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Auto everything. The colorful background helped a lot and the sun being where it was in the sky (off to my right) also gave it a great look. I didn't include much of the sky so the white balance didn't shift on me except on the last scene where I'm pointing towards the sun.
That is pretty amazing. And no filters I presume. I definitely can't get that quality on my CGO3 without a lot of trial and error and a filter.

That is pretty amazing. And no filters I presume. I definitely can't get that quality on my CGO3 without a lot of trial and error and a filter.

No sir, no filter, but I am looking into getting some for those mid-day shoots.

Absolutely no color grading on this footage, filmed it today around 6:20pm

Enjoy!

Great video Cristian. The IQ is pretty good without filters in auto mode. I can see great potential here going forward. Keep up the great post!

Unfortunately I'm probably not making a max distance test. Someone's already taken it out to 9,000 ft and that should be enough for most people. I plan on flying line of sight.
Ive got 7000 foot clear as day...Love these antennas

Unfortunately I'm probably not making a max distance test. Someone's already taken it out to 9,000 ft and that should be enough for most people. I plan on flying line of sight.

I swapped out the OEM antennas for FPVLR's antenna set. ..sent it out 3600 feet with a bunch of trees between me and the bird. I still had dot eye contact, but I was amazed at 3600 feet. My video and control was still working. Then I had the craft come back home. Once it made it home, I flew another 10 plus minutes. So, that told me that it had enough power to fly further and make it home, but at that distance with video, I was a happy camper. I don't need this thing to ever reach 9000 feet. I can't even imagine how far this thing would be able to go across water. I have found that when I record spurts of footage, and not the entire time, the battery lasts longer. So, when it is time to come home and you are scared 'cause you are out 8000 feet, turn off everything, and fly back in angle mode, and descend slowly so that it comes back to you in a straighter path. I am guessing that Smart mode eats up more battery. So choosing a DBS vs. FPVLR antenna could be like comparing a 250 mph car vs. a 260 mph car. Who in their right mind will go that fast anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval