Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flashing white?

Reaction score
Just got my new H setup, charged batteries, done the calibrations but now under smart mode getting solid green light but with white flash, and in angle mode solid purple with white flash. Reluctant to try and fly it yet?

Just found a thread on here that says the flashing white means it's also picking up the Russian GLONASS sats?

Just got my new H setup, charged batteries, done the calibrations but now under smart mode getting solid green light but with white flash, and in angle mode solid purple with white flash. Reluctant to try and fly it yet?
I attached the expanded manual for the Typhoon H. You should go through the sticky threads at the head of the Typhoon H How To and Discussion forums. Most everything you need to know as an owner and pilot.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 29
I would also advise extreme caution when using 'Smart' Mode - make sure you understand the smart circle and how the controls work while in that mode. Many unsuspecting pilots have crashed by not knowing those two critical points. That manual posted by Doom is the key. Good luck and happy flying.

Hi Paul, it has nothing to with Russian GLONASS sats, its just nbr of sats, no matter of brand.
[/QUOTE]

Wow
Thanks I was really wondering about that
Russian Satt statement.

Because that was surely
a new one on me.
Keith Kuhn

Wow
Russian Satt statement.

Because that was surely
a new one on me.
Keith Kuhn
[/QUOTE]

Resolved, the Yuneec H is equipped with Dual GPS system and when it show's a white blinking some time in solid purple, means that he receiving signal from
Russian Satellite system Glonass!.

Last edited:
I would also advise extreme caution when using 'Smart' Mode - make sure you understand the smart circle and how the controls work while in that mode. Many unsuspecting pilots have crashed by not knowing those two critical points. That manual posted by Doom is the key. Good luck and happy flying.

For Sure
Learn Learn Learn

Reactions: Paul (UK)
Wow
Russian Satt statement.

Because that was surely
a new one on me.
Keith Kuhn

Resolved, the Yuneec H is equipped with Dual GPS system and when it show's a white blinking some time in solid purple, means that he receiving signal from

[URL
Wow
Russian Satt statement.

Because that was surely
a new one on me.
Keith Kuhn

[/QUOTE]
Hi Paul (uk),
Welcome and good flying, that thread that you quoted was back in 2016 and was not accurate, the new manual that DoomMeister gave you a link to has been updated by the many knowledgeable people on this forum since then. And a **** of a lot more accurate over the years.
Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval