Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flawless 0 problem firmware VERSION is now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to have the room to pop up higher without worrying about the limit for a bit when chasing a hawk or buzzard for a cool shot.

Couple days ago I was flying, testing something or another, and a curious lone buzzard came cruising along between 2 and 300'.
Below and behind him, the devil jumped up:eek:. I pushed to Rabbit and zoomed up at him. Just before it almost reached him, he banked sharply down to his right and decided to go somewhere else. Naturally I did not want to hit him, and I forgot to have the video running. I think it's illegal to kill them, and definitely illegal to kill my drone.:)

I will install the new update and test all functions and report back. I flew perfectly on the Nov 2016 update now we will see....... wirh 2 - H's to my 9invantory1 will run with iand will not until proven........ details on the updayes are vague at best....... come on Yuneec tell us exactly what your doing........with the FW updates

There is another posting on this site discussing the NEW TH Firmware update released this month. You may want to review it for comments. Read some good news in some of them.

I installed "B30" in mine yesterday it a brand new transmitter as well. You will have to install b27 from a card then you can do b30 over the air. Don't know if is new transmitter or software but satellite acquisition is slower. But my H Flys spot on.

It's needs to update the GPS data again and update satellites post new firmware because in theory, you've removed that data. It will get better next time you go to familiar or regular locations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1