Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight log Viewer - Chinese

Reaction score
Great to see we can now playback routes on the ST16, however the menu to select offline maps is in Chinese, can any Chinese speakers see if there is a sub menu to use this app in English

Last edited:
Reactions: Forrestt and Nick O
Great to see we can now playback routes on the ST16, however the menu to select offline maps is in Chinese, can any Chinese speakers see if there is a sub menu to use this app in English
Ok, all are offline China map only , and the maps are not for us.for people in China the freight log are with the map, for us is blank

Ok, all are offline China map only , and the maps are not for us.for people in China the freight log are with the map, for us is blank
The useless map still occupied our ST 16 memory

ok, i see. This app could accept upload the flying log of the ST-16 ?¿?¿

Why don't Yuneec allowe us to connect the ST16 to internet to download our own map, and not pre installed all the China map that not relevant to us

It looks like the app needs some localisation :) It doesn't have maps pre-installed, but you have to be connected to wifi to be able to view them. When you do, it looks like some place names are in Chinese.

@tinchob Thank you for saying so, I couldn't possibly comment :D

It looks like the app needs some localisation :) It doesn't have maps pre-installed, but you have to be connected to wifi to be able to view them. When you do, it looks like some place names are in Chinese.

@tinchob Thank you for saying so, I couldn't possibly comment :D

The least you deserve!!!

Q:
I download your app from this link at the bottom description in Feersum?
"....Download the early access version HERE"

Cheers

I knew about the flight logs from the factory test but looks like someone powered the controller on while on the slow boat from China. Moved the RH stick a few time. Sorry pic is upside down

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Forrestt
My flight log viewer is all kinds of buggy. The first few flights I checked the green flight path was on the map. Hit play and the arrow would follow the green path. A couple of logs in the green flight path would show briefly when zoom in or out was clicked the the path would disappear and the arrow just stood still as the log played.

My flight log viewer is all kinds of buggy. The first few flights I checked the green flight path was on the map. Hit play and the arrow would follow the green path. A couple of logs in the green flight path would show briefly when zoom in or out was clicked the the path would disappear and the arrow just stood still as the log played.
Same here. Also have one log that starts in the southern hemisphere and completes where it should, here in central Florida. Also one log that crashes the app. All logs play correctly in "Flight Center". Thanks TUNA.

Reactions: NoCoOutdoorGuys
Same here. Also have one log that starts in the southern hemisphere and completes where it should, here in central Florida. Also one log that crashes the app. All logs play correctly in "Flight Center". Thanks TUNA.

To be honest, that's mainly due to some excellent testing when I first asked for beta testers here on the forum. Flight Center isn't flawless, but I'm pretty pleased with it, especially after seeing this.

Reactions: banned user

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval