Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Logs Retrieval on a PC

Reaction score
I have an iPhone and Windows 10. Yuneec wanted my flight log and it seems simple, but iTunes will not allow me to move a 'folder' (the one called "FLIGHT LOG") onto my PC. I can see it, just cannot copy it. Any suggestions? Note that I can move a single file, but I cannot open the folder in iTunes. I was, however, able to go to a Mac machine and get it. Any suggestions?

Here are Yuneec's instructions:
iOS Device Instructions:

• Power on your iOS device and connect it to your computer using your lightning cable and open iTunes.
  • Select your iOS device from the connected devices panel in iTunes and click on the File Sharing heading
  • Select the Breeze Cam App from the list of Apps
  • Click and drag the "Flight Logs" folder to your desktop
  • Create a ZIP File from the copied Flight Logs folder and reply to this email with the ZIP File attached. For assistance with creating a ZIP File, please see the following link: Making a ZIP File.

On a PC you select the FlightLog folder, then scroll down and select the save to button.

Close but not quite the same as listed above.

On a PC you select the FlightLog folder, then scroll down and select the save to button.

Close but not quite the same as listed above.

Well lookie there... I think what I missed was, " scroll down if necessary ". I tried to drag and drop and it was just not working. Thanks so much DoomMeister!!!!

It took me a little investigating the first time I tried it too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech