Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flying indoors

Reaction score
Is is possible to fly a q590 inside and if so, what do you need to do to enable this to happen. I know you can't fly from outside to inside without creating problems (I learned this the hard way).

Considering how many have problems outside, bringing one inside multiplies the danger IMO. The Phantom P3a and P3P both have sonic emitters to aid in low flight and inside operation. I will be trying to watch what other think but I will keep mine outside.

I'm having zero problems outside. However flying from outside to inside causes a problem when it looses satellites. I know that you can turn the satellites off, but I'm not sure how and am not sure if this will help flying inside. Also, it's not in a house that I want to fly, it's an industrial shed, so there is a fair amount of area.

Somewhere I read recently about flying indoors. Maybe it was the instruction manual? Anyways, I think step one was to turn off GPS.

In the troubleshooting section of the manual it says if flying indoors, disable GPS. To disable GPS turn on ST10 and Quadcopter and allow to bind like normal. Once bound, choose the settings asterisk on the touch screen. You then have the option to turn on/off GPS. The default when turning on the ST10 is always GPS ON. You can now fly in angle (pilot) mode only.

In the troubleshooting section of the manual it says if flying indoors, disable GPS. To disable GPS turn on ST10 and Quadcopter and allow to bind like normal. Once bound, choose the settings asterisk on the touch screen. You then have the option to turn on/off GPS. The default when turning on the ST10 is always GPS ON. You can now fly in angle (pilot) mode only.

open the PDF file , read disabling GPS

Attachments

• GPS.pdf
    453.5 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Prairie Pyro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop