Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Foot snapped off leg

Reaction score
Hi all had small crash and landing foot snapped off the main rod at the base. Can it be glued back on with like gorilla glue or better to go to yuneec and buy new leg and landing foot?

Agreed... you do not have to order directly from Yuneec... there are several reliable 3rd party dealers for minor parts like the landing gear. Why would you risk a $1500+ aircraft, not replacing a $10 part? I would suggest ordering 2... anticipating a future minor crash. That way you do not have to wait on shipping turnaround.

Prices will vary... the price I quoted above, is in US dollars. The only listing I could find in the UK is the following:

Typhoon H Landing Gear Leg

The Yuneec part number is YUNTYH110 (for the H) or YUNTYHP110 (for the Plus)... they are the same size... either will work.

Some of our UK members may know of other sources.

There too expensive in UK. I've got from EU stores and Amazon Germany and Amazon US and international shop. Even with shipping and import buying two were cheaper.

Reactions: Steve Carr

I've bought from here before. £39 for 2 plus about £15 DHL tracked delivery. Your looking at twice that at Yuneec or what few UK retailers have it.

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy