Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For sale: H520 & E90 camera - $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m selling my Yuneec H520 and E90 camera I purchased approximately 1.5 years ago. Unit has approximately 10 flights from battery cycling, firmware updates, calibration and testing, and today’s test flight for this ad.

Purchased unit thinking I would get into the surveying/inspection service industry but things changed and it never happened. I kept the unit thinking eventually I would need it, but I now realize I won’t as I also have other drones/copters I fly.

A little about me, I’m an advance RC pilot. I build and fly from foamy planes to 100cc+ giant scale airplanes, 700 size nitro/gas/electric helicopters, multi-rotors, and fly LOS and FPV. I belong to a local club, have my AMA, and also my Part 107 certificate. I treat my equipment with care and are never abused. I have a lot of positive ratings on RC Groups with the same username (illest7).

The aircraft, controller, and camera are in excellent condition with no marks. Screen on the controller still has the original protector.

Batteries were charged and maintained with my iCharger 308 DUO. Always stored at 3.8v per cell. IR ratings are at 5 ohms. Will come with 2 charge cables to be used with aftermarket chargers.

Aircraft, remote, and camera are on the latest firmware and have zero issues.

The Yuneec case/backpack was purchased separately and originally intended for a Typhoon H, but fits the H520 and E90 perfectly.

E90 has 3D printed gimbal lock for storage/transport.
Will include extra dampers for E90 and also “dry” dampers from a CGO3 which is a perfect fit for the E90 also. **E90 uses silicone filled dampers and for some reason sweat and stretch although it still works.**

I still have the original box and packing if wanted/needed.

I prefer local pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area and welcome inspection and I can demo flight in person.

Shipping is possible as I do have a large enough box and foam stuffing.

$2500 as-is where-is

Feel free to ask any questions here or via my email: [email protected]

Thanks!

***description from Yuneec’s website***
The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems. Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe.

Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments. The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images...(more info at H520 (EU Version)).

E90 CAMERA: (included) MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°

Case.jpgController and accessories.jpgE90 1.jpgGimbal lock.jpgH520 preflight.jpgPacked inside case.jpgSample 1 063020 Mt. Diablo.JPGSample 2 063020 Park.JPGOnscreen take off.jpgTake off front.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33