Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For sale - Typhoon H Pro kit w extras & free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Typhoon H Pro kit with extras for sale, includes the full Typhoon H Pro kit with soft shell carry backpack case, drone, ST16 ground station with sunshade, two Yuneec batteries, OEM charger, Wizard remote, one set of treated highly reflective props and one spare set of non treated props. No crashes, perfect working order. Comes with CG03 camera and a 16gb U3 micro sd card. This has the Intel Realsense module preinstalled. Also comes with an Itelite range extender and Copperdawgs carbon fiber ST16 tray - items worth over $200. Selling for $575 with free standard shipping in the continental us ONLY. The reflective props are highly reflective in flash photography but are not very bright in ambient light. I travel a lot so I can be back home to ship next week. PM if interested, feel free to ask questions. If you've never owned a drone or flown an H before - it will spoil you to all other drones, ask forum members here and they can testify to the versatility and fun factor, it's like a tripod in the sky.

KIMG0132.JPGKIMG0142.JPGKIMG0234.JPGKIMG0290.jpgKIMG0308.jpgKIMG0235.JPGKIMG0236.JPG

Last edited:
Sale pending, PM with questions. Pic included to show the realsense module.KIMG0237.JPG

It is sold, I added the last pic to demonstrate how I used the LED strobes to discourage the armada of harassing geese here and to increase LOS visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval