Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Formatting SD cards in ST-10+?

Reaction score
While this is a hot post with lots of attention, somebody answer this. How does one format a loaded sd card? Since I can't do it onboard my st10+, I do my formatting with my DB Power mini-cams. Since formatting with mini-cams, I've been having big trouble getting the empty cards recognized. How do you guys format? Sorry for busting up the big fight.

While this is a hot post with lots of attention, somebody answer this. How does one format a loaded sd card? Since I can't do it onboard my st10+, I do my formatting with my DB Power mini-cams. Since formatting with mini-cams, I've been having big trouble getting the empty cards recognized. How do you guys format? Sorry for busting up the big fight.

See post below by h-elsner

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it is the same route as the H, but if you go into the camera settings where you choose choose items like the color balance and the file format (JPG and/or DNG)... in that menu should be an option to format the SD card.
Hey we were having a good fight and you go and do something nice. Basturd

Reactions: Grumpy
The ST10+ has no option to format the SD card.

If you don't want to format the SD card using a PC, you can send the following 2 commands by any device that has a browser and a 5GHz WLAN connection to the camera:
192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/cgi?CMD=INDEX_PAGE
192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/cgi?CMD=FORMAT_CARD

The first ist initialize the connection to the cam, the second formats the SD card. Put it simple to the address line of the browser and send.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Regarding to the headline of this thread:
If there are some misunderstandings - sorry for by bad english. What may sound inadequate for you may sound nice in german or should...:rolleyes:

br HE

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis