Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found A Intertesting Drone

looks like a Blade Nano QX , i have one and they fly fantastic i fly my qx indoors in the dead of winter and when the wind is calm outdoors . have fun it's a great way to learn to fly without GPS .
As a newbie, I know a little about how to use an FPV, so I want to buy a simple one to have a try.

As a newbie, I know a little about how to use an FPV, so I want to buy a simple one to have a try.
there are some small FPV drones that start out around $200 they are good to start with but remember you get what you pay for. a good set of FPV head set and camera like fat shark can start out at $250 to $300 without the drone .

there are some small FPV drones that start out around $200 they are good to start with but remember you get what you pay for. a good set of FPV head set and camera like fat shark can start out at $250 to $300 without the drone .
Ok, thanks for your advice!

For beginning FPV, the Inductrix FPV works great, but it's got brushed motors with very little oomph. I really like my 90mm King Kong 90gt, but it has too much oomph. Both are tough and hard to break.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval