Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found that 5-motor mode worked like a charm

Reaction score
Flying yesterday morning I noticed that several Osprey had arrived in the area close to my Typhoon. While trying to keep an eye on the location of all the Osprey I did not notice the Typhoon was drifting sideways toward nearby trees. Well, it clipped a branch and the aircraft immediately went into 5-motor mode allowing me to safely land and turn the aircraft off. Finding no damage during inspection, I turned the Typhoon back on and it returned to normal operation. Glad I was flying the H that morning, because none of my quad-copters would have survived that encounter

Flying yesterday morning I noticed that several Osprey had arrived in the area close to my Typhoon. While trying to keep an eye on the location of all the Osprey I did not notice the Typhoon was drifting sideways toward nearby trees. Well, it clipped a branch and the aircraft immediately went into 5-motor mode allowing me to safely land and turn the aircraft off. Finding no damage during inspection, I turned the Typhoon back on and it returned to normal operation. Glad I was flying the H that morning, because none of my quad-copters would have survived that encounter
Was it "true" 5 motor operation? I am assuming it was, but your post didn't really make it clear. :D

Was it "true" 5 motor operation? I am assuming it was, but your post didn't really make it clear. :D

I could not tell if the motor that struck the tree actually shut down in flight or not since it was too far away from me. All I know is the controller started flashing that it was in 5-motor mode, so I put it on the ground quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin