Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV GOGGLES

Nothing I would recommend, You can connect the CGO3 to the CGO App. If your phone/tablet has USB-C and supports video out you are able to connect the FPV goggle via an Adapter to your device.

But like I said I would not recommend to do so since the range is only mediocre and the reliability is poor.

Connecting ordinary analog or even digital FPV goggles is impossible. Only those which (also) have an HDMI port.

The only alternative is to use a stand alone FPV system, with camera and vtx on board and goggles with incorporated receiver.
In this way you can maximize the range minimizing the lag normally present into wifi connections (like the one that Yuneec drones have..)

I envy you guys with FPV goggles. I have the Yuneec Skyview's and have used them several times on my Typhoon's and my Mavic 2 Pro. (HDMI) The view is fantastic.

They make me sick! I guess the older I get the more susceptible to motion sickness I am....I just can't use them. I have let the occasional client plugin though.

Reactions: Momchil
A propos des skyview, j'en ai acheté un en 2016, TB, belle image et début 2020, écran noir. J'en ai acheté aussitôt un autre neuf que j'ai aussitôt renvoyé... écran noir ! J'en avais déduit que les écrans avait un défaut de durabilité... Ce n'était qu'une coïncidence ?

The main problem with skyviews is that, being a product that has been out of the market for some years now, the internal battery in the vast majority of cases is out of order.
Unless the person who owned it took the trouble to keep the battery charged.
Finding two consecutive ones that make the black screen I think is quite unlikely, but you can not exclude whether they are inventories now years old or broken products resold as good.
Another weak point is the hdmi cable.
But when everything works they are great.

what will work with the Q500 4k ??
Nothing. Unfortunately the Q500 is not meant to be used with a goggle. It is impossible to connect the camera to a normal FPV goggle since the protocol differs severely. The one and only option (as far as I know) is what I described in my first post. Since the ST12 has no HDMI port on its own, you have to improvise a little.

If you want to see my setup I just posted here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis