Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPVLR Kit Walk Through and Installation

Excellent video Christian! Like how you showed it stored in the case as well.

Does the left antenna rotate a bit too freely? I wouldn't want it to be flipping around during use.

Excellent video Christian! Like how you showed it stored in the case as well.

Does the left antenna rotate a bit too freely? I wouldn't want it to be flipping around during use.

Thanks man, yes the left antenna does rotate freely but once you've got it tilted at a 45 degree angle and flying the heavy portion settles and you don't even notice it.

Reactions: Cilent1
As you saw from my previous post, I flew with the new antenna kit yesterday and here's a video of what you get and how to install and store them.

Hi Cristian, I got my antenna's today and not getting the results I wanted. Might you have any suggestions that I might be missing? So far just increased my geo-fence and height to max, I don't know if that mattered so just did it anyway, and getting same results as the stock antenna's. Video froze on me about 1500' then it returned home soon after and i didn't have any obstructions in my way with 20 GPS satellites during my flight. Maybe you could give me some hints? Thanks!

Tried to use one the other day. Copter control went away on a low altitude run. Looked like it tried to do an emergency landing. But it was so low I couldn't get the gear down in time. Didn't hurt anything other than the mounting block I'd already glued back together. But since I've had absolutely no issues with the stock antenna I'm going back to them. Put the telemetry data into EXmap. Shows the copter turning over in flight. Just before the landing. I certainly didn't see it flip upside down it was all very slow nothing like that happened. So I'm trying to interpret the telemetry data and find out what happened. I fly in that park all the time. It does have some baseball backstops but other than that its a clear area. Can something like that block the antenna from connecting with the ST-16? Not interested in long distance just wanted a fat signal but not if its going to cause problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval