Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From the promise land

Reaction score
Why do they call it the promise land? Because they promised it to everyone and gave it to no one. All new to the drone world. Took the jump and bought a Typhoon H plus. Hoping to catch some great images and become a professional operator. Any tips or advice is greatly taken.

Read as many post about the H+ before you take off.
Do not be in any hurry.
"the Plus definitely (at times) is slow to finish the boot up and connection process usually is doing so long after aircraft satellites are acquired." Quoted by @Ty Pilot
So as you can see you may have the acquired Satellites for take off, but the H+ is still processing all this data, do give it extra time.

The most important thing is to get used to your Typhoon before trying to shot impressive pictures. Start with simple flying exercises in an attitude of 3-10m. This will help you to understand the controls. It is also useful to unmount the camera for the first flights because it can get damaged very badly if something goes wrong. I do also recommand you not to use the smart mode. It works good that is for sure but it has nothing to do with normal flying. In case of a GPS failure the smart mode becomes useless and you will have to rely on your own skills.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Thank you. I have yet to receive my drones. I bought a Typhoon H and a H body with a H520 shell for a backup. They both should be here next week

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio