Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From The VP of Yuneec-USA

Reaction score
Real Sense will be out within three weeks as will the Thermal Infra Red Camera, I have it from high standings and trust their words to me !
I have changed my motto to : Three Week Yuneec !

Reactions: Art-Tistic
LOL a stand alone Cgo-ET or a complete package.... Plus after seeing specs the ET camera is way over priced

From what I was told the IPS is part of the RS, both or nothing, The ET Phone Home Camera, and RS separate both being shipped from China, both should arrive mid October!
i bet you anything Yuneec will not sell anyone just the Cgo-ET camera as a stand alone, You guys forgot about what happened with the whole Cgo3 camera upgrade last year it was a mess. Yuneec will sell the complete package first and after 3-6 months later you will be able to buy just the Camera.

Your best bet is to buy just the Camera from Frank. He will part out the system

i bet you anything Yuneec will not sell anyone just the Cgo-ET camera as a stand alone, You guys forgot about what happened with the whole Cgo3 camera upgrade last year it was a mess. Yuneec will sell the complete package first and after 3-6 months later you will be able to buy just the Camera.

Your best bet is to buy just the Camera from Frank. He will part out the system
What do you mean "stand alone" it's just the camera alone, snap on, snap off, do you mean the camera and RealSense as a package?

Real Sense will be out within three weeks as will the Thermal Infra Red Camera, I have it from high standings and trust their words to me !
I have changed my motto to : Three Week Yuneec !

I was kind of interested in Real Sense but after seeing the specs on the new DJI Mavic I have
a new found interest.

I was kind of interested in Real Sense but after seeing the specs on the new DJI Mavic I have
a new found interest.
ow yes the mavic looks like a good, but its a selfie drone not meant for Cinamatic footage.

ow yes the mavic looks like a good, but its a selfie drone not meant for Cinamatic footage.
A selfie drone with four mile had range, 4K stabilized camera, high speed obstacle avoidance, 27 minute flight time, gesture control, 20 satellite gps, and much much more. I still love my H but to laugh off this serious advancement in technology in the Mavin is not so easy.

A selfie drone with four mile had range, 4K stabilized camera, high speed obstacle avoidance, 27 minute flight time, gesture control, 20 satellite gps, and much much more. I still love my H but to laugh off this serious advancement in technology in the Mavin is not so easy.

As a small drone owner (Walkera F210) I think Mavic is a nice concept but realistically let's break down a couple ok points.

1. 4 mile range - Bottom line useless, not to mention illegal, it's out of LOS. Nobody in their right mind would risk going beyond 2 miles at most, in the most perfect conditions, unless you have nothing to lose and $1k at minimum is all your out.

2. The camera isn't useful for anything more than FPV and close shots.

3. The sensors & gestures while cool are a sales pitch. I can't wait to see how gesture control falls apart like Siri use on a iPhone, sometimes it just faster to type in what you need.

It's a cool drone and would love to own one, but if the goal is for DJI to get into the FPV racing market, which I believe this is the actual bridge for them to break into that market, they are a laughable contender in that segment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval