Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fun Flying today

How often do you guys get together? Would love to meet up with some other area Typhoon H owners & flyers.

I've had my H since August but it hasn't taken it's maiden flight yet. I'm in Cypress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How often do you guys get together? Would love to meet up with some other area Typhoon H owners & flyers.

I've had my H since August but it hasn't taken it's maiden flight yet. I'm in Cypress.

You need to get the meetup app. Then look for

Check out Houston Drone Meetup-Drone Parks Worldwide on Meetup Houston Drone Meetup-Drone Parks Worldwide

Bill W.

You should really get it in the air.

Bill W.

Bill W.
Yeah, and don't upgrade the firmy, it's a little squirmy for me!
Hey Billy, did you happen to see my H fly by you all by any chance? It was headin' that way on the way to China last I heard! LOL !:eek:

Hey Billy, did you happen to see my H fly by you all by any chance? It was headin' that way on the way to China last I heard! LOL !:eek:
Hmm....i saw a black dot moving at a high rate of speed.....lol.

What happened?

Bill W.

I think the Hs are gonna flock to china soon. They have a landing site set up. Then they will download all the intelligence they gather on the way.

Bill W.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
I never lost it! It just flew away uncontrollably and I brought it home and landed it with no GPS, and even that was like wrestlin' a 600 LB Angus to the ground!;)
Wow...glad you could recover. Im thinking that the updates affect some Hs and not others. I havent had any real problems with mine.

Bill W.

Bill W.

I'm waiting for the right opportunity in case the first flight doesn't go well & it decides to take off on me [emoji45], if I have some other folks around I'll at least have a remote chance of locating it.

I'm waiting for the right opportunity in case the first flight doesn't go well & it decides to take off on me [emoji45], if I have some other folks around I'll at least have a remote chance of locating it.

Well...what part of cypress are you near?

Bill W.

Well...what part of cypress are you near?

Bill W.

Between Barker Cypress & Fry, I downloaded Meetup & I'll try to get synced up with the Houston multi rotor folks.

My previous UAV was a 350qx g1, but crashing that won't be as expensive an experience than the Typhoon H.

Most if the mr folks I've met in the past where more into racing, just not my cup of tea right now.

Between Barker Cypress & Fry, I downloaded Meetup & I'll try to get synced up with the Houston multi rotor folks.

My previous UAV was a 350qx g1, but crashing that won't be as expensive an experience than the Typhoon H.

Most if the mr folks I've met in the past where more into racing, just not my cup of tea right now.

The south texas group is meeting Saturday in the sienna plantation area.

Bill W.

gents;
Glad to hear there are additional drone addicts (thpro). I finally got mine two weeks ago and have had about 4 flights without any problems. Really yooneek experience. I had problem with unfocused lens and decided to fix it my self when the yuneec website was broken. Lost warranty though no rescue from yuneec in that.
I disassembled the lens per fpvguy, and found the lens was changed to very poor design of glue in place with focus at 2 feet rather than 2 M. Smooth 13mm lens barrel 12.25mm thread on lens part. Not pleased at all, ordered a peau 8.25 for the 2x factor (mid october), modified the 12.25 lens to fit the new 12mm lens mount. Focused at 4.5 feet, works well as my old typhoon 4K!. Interesting that a $2.00 fpv lens gave a well focused picture but was pink!!.
I live in Hockley and fly at nwrc field, or house in the trees!. I'll try the tyhpoon group so we can discuss relevant issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval