Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

G'Day from Kansas!!!

Reaction score
G'Day G'Day...[emoji23]... The name is Pete (but thanks to my bloody accent most people over here call me Peeta.. Or Payton.. Or just stare back at me blankly) I moved out here to (Lawrence) Kansas in February this year, to volunteer for 12 mnths at a mens recovery center... Sold my DJI P3 to gather funds... So have really been missing the drone world. I saw a bloke in the local park piloting a Q500 and haf to take a closer look.. Since then I've been fixated.. I HAVE to have one. It has taken me almost 5 months to save the money for a used unit, but looks like I'm finally there... I am BUSTING at the seams to get this badboy home..

Hey Peeta, I'm sure there may be some used ones out there but unless you know somebody personally who has one I would hesitate to purchase a used Q5. It's like buying a used car, it looks pretty on the outside but "have you checked the car fax"o_O Has it been crashed and other issues, we'll most likely the seller isn't going to reveal that. In my opinion save a bit more and purchase the new. If you do to purchase a used Q5 I would rather see it in person and actually fly it. Good luck.:)

Reactions: Peeta
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Thanks for the link.. Very handy.. I have purchased a used model AH-1G... Don't know the seller personally, however he was very upfront about previous crash history... I am taking a bit of a risk... But at the price, i am happy..

Hello Peeta.. I'm a Newbee also.. from the great white North... .Minnesota that is..hope things are going well with you.. it's so great to connect with other pilots around the world with this form so we can discuss issues and problems of our quad birds...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss