Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Generation Translation

Yep, we have always encourage my son to finish college, so far it's taken him 7 years, and that's only an Associates. However anybody with disability it's a proud moment for him and us parents.

Remind him that only 30% of the population has a degree.....and that means he’ll have a better education than 70% of the people around him!

Reactions: AH-1G
My son got his Health Care aid certification. Took him about 50% longer than other people, but he got it. Unfortunately, interviewers never seemed to get past his flat affect in his voice. No highs, no lows, just one tone. It didn't mean he wasn't listening, or interested. It was just how he spoke. He finally volunteered with the seniors. They came to love him and looked past his disability. He loved being there and it showed. They loved having him. As an Aspergers individual, he could focus on one person to the exclusion of others. This endeared him to the residents. Sorry, I've got to bail on this subject now. Best to all.

Reactions: WernerJB and AH-1G
I have to argue that there are exceptions. I (Old Guy) am a computer tech and a telecom tech (3 Journeyman Certificates). My oldest son, (32), has followed in my computer technician footsteps and is a very knowledgeable and competent technician. He writes software programs for his clients for their client databases and has written me a program to catalogue my 5000 records. There are a number of "entitled" millennials, but not all are.
well guys I don't know about the millennial part but I am oldest with Susan. when I first learned about a computer was in 1970 to I did not know anything about computers matter fact I did not like them But when my wife first bought one I asked her why did she buy something like that. But I went to my landlord's apartment one day and he had one I asked him what were you doing on that thing. He told me I am playing games when I saw what he did I automatically start liking computers. The problem was when you broke down they wanted to charm me more money than it cost. So my landlord took me to a computer show one day and asked when I realize what they done. You did not buy a full computer you bought parts that what got me started. Then I start bind motherboards wires and computer boxes. I did not know anything about computer but yet I built my first computer and it worked fine. I've been billing them every sense. I'd be a game was computers something you never seen before even though they have not do what I bill powerful computers.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigdaddy321