Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Genuine Yuneec Battery for $69 plus tax.

Reaction score
Amazon has the yuneec batteries for $69.99 and Best Buy will price match. Get your genuine batteries for the price of the 3rd party batteries. Just picked up two.

That’s lower than what Genstattu is selling the UltraX Battery for right now. Sounds like a deal, but see if you can check the manufacture date before buying. If that date is over a year ago consider buying a newer product.

Last edited:
That has been the going rate on those batteries for a while now. If I’m not mistaken, there is a place selling them for 60, but shipping is not included
I forgot to add , watch the shipping info... 2 to 4 months as stated in the ad, is quite some time to wait if you need a battery for flight and not just to have extras

Not much of a deal if your money is spent for month or more before you get what you paid for. What happens to that purchase if you crash and destroy the H before you receive the batteries? Pretty sure you won’t be able to send them back for a refund. What you would be buying hasn’t been shipped from China yet.

Might be a better deal to spend $3.00 more and get fresh batteries in a week or less.

Reactions: biltno
In regards to the shipping time...
I just asked the guy if he would do it still and he had no problem with it even though their policy states that it must be in stock. Worth a shot!

I agree with Pat that this are most likely new old stock batteries. You will get about the same percentage of life and flight time as you saved in cost. I learned that from a Best Buy purchase. It was a dog out of the box with unbalanced cells and above normal resistance measurements post charging. It’s been put in storage and is a back up to the back ups if I ever need to fly all day. If it seems to good to be true it probably is and that’s a common thing with Amazon purchases.

genstattu or whatever has a store on ebay selling H batteries. they have a buy it now price or make offer.. i made offer of 50$ shipped and it was accepted. it was an ultrax battery..,got 2 that way... sqsstore is their username on ebay..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer