Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Geo Fence

Reaction score
Can the Geo fence be turned off on the ST16 or do I need to download the GUI and up the Geo Fence limit in there?

Looking at distance from the controller not the height.

The geofence altitude applies to both smart mode and angle mode. The geofence distance applies only to smart mode. If you fly in Angle mode then you generally don't have to worry about the geofence unless you need a higher altitude limit.

The geofence altitude applies to both smart mode and angle mode. The geofence distance applies only to smart mode. If you fly in Angle mode then you generally don't have to worry about the geofence unless you need a higher altitude limit.

Great, that's what I was hoping. I don't like the smart mode much but another question from your answer.
If say the geo fence distance is set to 91m and I'm say 500 meters out in Angle mode. If I switch from Angle to Smart mode will the H come back to 91 meters to get itself back to the geo fence distance?

Great, that's what I was hoping. I don't like the smart mode much but another question from your answer.
If say the geo fence distance is set to 91m and I'm say 500 meters out in Angle mode. If I switch from Angle to Smart mode will the H come back to 91 meters to get itself back to the geo fence distance?
When you are past the geofence limits and switch to Smart mode it won't let you go farther out. It will not try to return unless you switch to RTH. So no worry about it suddenly flying back to the fence limit.

Reactions: Rayray
When you are past the geofence limits and switch to Smart mode it won't let you go farther out. It will not try to return unless you switch to RTH. So no worry about it suddenly flying back to the fence limit.
Sweet, thanks for answering.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer