Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GiFi 8050mA experience?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested to hear your view, if any, about the GiFi Power 8050mA. I have one at the moment and have got about 3-6 minutes more flight time compared to my four H OEM batteries. I have charged/discharged it in a EV-PEAK DY3 nine times so far. I plan do buy a few more... What's your experience?

I saw them on Ali express. I read a couple of reviews where others had said they were disappointed as the difference was just a couple of minutes. I'm looking forward to hearing so other opinions.

Agreed. I’ve been holding Power 4 batteries to under 15 mins of video. With GiFi 8050 I get 18 minutes safely.

I saw them on Ali express. I read a couple of reviews where others had said they were disappointed as the difference was just a couple of minutes. I'm looking forward to hearing so other opinions.
Hi, "A couple of minutes´" it's quite alot... CraigCam, are you "satisfied? An increase from 15min to 18min is good! Its 20%!

I’m so far very happy. Resistance values are low also and it’s a very steady battery. I like not worrying so much about the saggy back third of power and I believe those are the best use of the extra amps.

I’m so far very happy. Resistance values are low also and it’s a very steady battery. I like not worrying so much about the saggy back third of power and I believe those are the best use of the extra amps.
Thanx Craig, but can you pls explain what that means: "I like not worrying so much about the saggy back third of power and I believe those are the best use of the extra amps" :confused:

High output LiPos loose their burst ability towards the end of their flight time. The weight versus available power ratio is moving towards the negative and weight is becoming more of a factor. If you punch the throttle in rabbit when you are below 15V, you may get the low voltage warning but it will go away when you go back to throttle neutral. This is the sag in power I’m referring too.

Having the extra amps with the GiFi battery makes the H run smoother over all. The weight difference is only 2.5 ounces. The latch is a bit sketch but I’ve learned that lesson so I’m extra cautious on the install. Price is decent also. So far, so good.

High output LiPos loose their burst ability towards the end of their flight time. The weight versus available power ratio is moving towards the negative and weight is becoming more of a factor. If you punch the throttle in rabbit when you are below 15V, you may get the low voltage warning but it will go away when you go back to throttle neutral. This is the sag in power I’m referring too.

Having the extra amps with the GiFi battery makes the H run smoother over all. The weight difference is only 2.5 ounces. The latch is a bit sketch but I’ve learned that lesson so I’m extra cautious on the install. Price is decent also. So far, so good.
Great and thanx alot Craig! "Live and learn" as we say...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20