Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal calibration

Well this topic is about the GIMBAL CALIBRATION not compass. I always restart my H after a cal, but the thing is that the gimbal is not acting as it used to. That is why we are concerned. Is this a fw issue or hardware?!

Reactions: Tom C
Well this topic is about the GIMBAL CALIBRATION not compass. I always restart my H after a cal, but the thing is that the gimbal is not acting as it used to. That is why we are concerned. Is this a fw issue or hardware?!

Oh I apologize as I must of just read through some of the other posts that talked about the compass in them. Have you all tried removing the gimbal & then powering up then powering down reinstalling the gimbal then re powering up again to see if that may work? Tom C

No problem ;) Yes we have tried it all. Well as long as it all works I don't mind having to restart it after a gimbal cal.

Oh wow sorry to hear your troubles, it seems like Yuneec left out a whole lot of things when they made the manual for the H including a large section that should have been located near the end entitled Troubleshooting. Or even better if they decided to live host a copy of their H manual so that when people found that something could be missing from it they'd be able to comment & Yuneec in tern would be able to respond in the way of adding that issue with a fix into the troubleshooting area of the manual, that way instead of people just calling to get anwsers to issue & then having Yuneec only inform them of any possible fix, everyone that owned an H would be able to view the Q & A in the manual which would reduce the number of calls from people asking about the same issues. TomC

Yea I have to say that I love the H but am so dissapointed in Yuneec. Especially in Yuneec Germany and their repair department. I have sent my H in 2 times and this is my 4th camera. In the end it was my lhs that helped me the most and allmost got it to work 100%. Have to add that it has never been crached just issues from the start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1