Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal lost it after v3 update + Video

Reaction score

Hey everyone, I uploaded my first video to my personal Youtube channel to share my experience/issue with the v3.0 update.

• Did the update as per instructions.
  • Successful calibration of all systems (Twice) before flight. (reason below)

The video is pretty self explanatory to see what happened. I did a second calibration because the first time I did it the Gimbal/Camera was pitched 10 degrees pitched starboard. So I went thru the process again in the event one thing affected another and it was fine.

My subsequent flying after I landed and performed another (3rd accelerometer calibration) it flew two batteries with no problems. However it seems there is a problem now with choppy recording or a frame rate issue, going to fly it again this afternoon KP index pending to see how it does.

First of all you need to adjust your tilt switch to either in the middle or all the way up (away from you).
That is why you're getting props etc. If you've done that and it still looks like this video you've got gimbal issues.
I would also put your retracts up not that it directly effects your video issues but it is a good thing to get
in the habit of doing that if you start doing 360 pans. Let me know if you've still got issues and if you wish
you can give me a call to discuss further. I think you already have my contact info. Good luck...you may need
to rebind

Reactions: Brian Mackey

Hey everyone, I uploaded my first video to my personal Youtube channel to share my experience/issue with the v3.0 update.

The video is pretty self explanatory to see what happened. I did a second calibration because the first time I did it the Gimbal/Camera was pitched 10 degrees pitched starboard. So I went thru the process again in the event one thing affected another and it was fine.

My subsequent flying after I landed and performed another (3rd accelerometer calibration) it flew two batteries with no problems. However it seems there is a problem now with choppy recording or a frame rate issue, going to fly it again this afternoon KP index pending to see how it does.

I have this new issue too -- there is a problem now with choppy recording or a frame rate issue, oh and that pesky landing gear wont go up thing is back!

Last edited:

Poor you... That would drive me insane!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval