Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal not Level in 2 directions

Reaction score
My Gimbal is angled in 2 directions and level in the other 2 directions. Example today I was testing my second day of owning this Typhoon H and North/South its level, but as I pan East/West its angled. With the unit turned off on my table the camera is cocked to one side as if its too heavy on one side of the camera. Any ideas on how to adjust this other than attaching a weight to the other side?

VIDEO EXAMPLE :

Calibrate the gimbal on a level surface and then make sure to boot up the aircraft while level as well. I had to calibrate twice before I was satisfied and my last flight looks as if it may be a bit out of whack yet again.

My Gimbal is angled in 2 directions and level in the other 2 directions. Example today I was testing my second day of owning this Typhoon H and North/South its level, but as I pan East/West its angled. With the unit turned off on my table the camera is cocked to one side as if its too heavy on one side of the camera. Any ideas on how to adjust this other than attaching a weight to the other side?

VIDEO EXAMPLE :
wow thats exactly what mine was doing.....in for service

Calibrate the gimbal on a level surface and then make sure to boot up the aircraft while level as well. I had to calibrate twice before I was satisfied and my last flight looks as if it may be a bit out of whack yet again.

How do you 'calibrate the gimbal'? Typhon H User Manual only mentions 'Compass Calibration'

Got it, was under ST16 / GPS Calibration / Gimbal Calibration

Its calibrated and level when on. We'll see how it does tomorrow. Thank you

Is there any way to trim out the gimble during flight?

Often I take off from remote un-level ground and cannot calibrate the gimble before flight.

I was hoping that the Playstation pads could do something like this with the camera a few bumbs to the right or left would make it easy so you dont loose the shot.

thanks!
Richard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval