Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal Tags

Lol for some reason I was thinking that you were talking about the two original warning tags on the arms......
And then I noticed that they were still on in the photo.
Was thinking what kind of special would leave them on!
Then I worked out you said gimble.....
Guess I'm the special one:p

Nice!

As you can see in my avatar photo I printed one on my label maker for it.

I like that key chain, I may have to order a few just to have. i:)i
I will use that along with the sticker.

Edit: They have a 5 pack for only a few dollars more. Ordered along with a 3 pack of "Pull to eject" ones. I just like little things like that. i:)i

Why does your landing gear have red circles on the ends?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cilent1
Nice!

As you can see in my avatar photo I printed one on my label maker for it.

I like that key chain, I may have to order a few just to have. i:)i
I will use that along with the sticker.

Edit: They have a 5 pack for only a few dollars more. Ordered along with a 3 pack of "Pull to eject" ones. I just like little things like that. i:)i

Why does your landing gear have red circles on the ends?

I replaced the front set of landing "feet" with these from Carolina Dronz. The bright red feet I put in the front I use to quickly figure out the birds orientation. Sometimes the lights are hard to see but these fluorescent red tips catch my eye easily. See the tips, I know the bird is facing me.

20160606_114454.jpg

I'm sorta paranoid about messing up the H so any little thing I can do to help me learn to fly this thing I'm all for (except flying in smart mode :D).

Do you have a link to those? That is a good idea. i:)i
I am starting to get sucked into all the little things now. i:)i

I tied a yellow ribbon to my gimbal lock and tie the bow at the top of the H. You can't miss it when you go to fly.

+1 for the "Remove Before Flight" tag. I have one on mine just like yours and still forget to remove it sometimes! :confused:

GimbalReminder_DSCN7543.png
I tied a yellow ribbon to my gimbal lock and tie the bow at the top of the H. You can't miss it when you go to fly.
I just replaced my yellow ribbon with a string because the ribbon was looking a bit tattered. There is practically no way I can forget to remove the gimbal lock. Here is a picture:

Reactions: Fearless Frisbee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval