Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal

Reaction score
The gimbal is sagging and misaligned. I can't even hear the beep. Fortunately, the video comes out, so what's the problem? The aircraft stopped working while upgrading the firmware. Is that the reason?

The gimbal is sagging and misaligned. I can't even hear the beep. Fortunately, the video comes out, so what's the problem? The aircraft stopped working while upgrading the firmware. Is that the reason?
The gimbal and camera are actually two different systems that are built into a single unit for convenience. It is not unusual for one to have an issue but not the other.

If the firmware update failed at the point between erasing the old firmware and installing the new, maybe it could be related. But that does not usually happen.
Did this occur during the same update failure that rendered the Typhoon H itself incapable of starting?

Please post the file names of all update files that were used in this update attempt.
If you happen to know what the original firmware versions were, that would also be useful.

Reactions: DoomMeister
짐벌과 카메라는 실제로 편의를 위해 단일 장치에 내장된 서로 다른 두 시스템입니다. 하나에는 문제가 있지만 다른 하나에는 문제가 없는 것이 드문 일이 아닙니다.

이전 펌웨어를 지우고 새 펌웨어를 설치하는 사이에 펌웨어 업데이트가 실패한 경우 관련이 있을 수 있습니다. 그러나 그것은 일반적으로 일어나지 않습니다.
태풍 H 자체를 시작할 수 없게 만든 동일한 업데이트 실패 중에 이 문제가 발생했습니까?

이번 업데이트 시도에 사용된 모든 업데이트 파일의 파일 이름을 게시해 주세요.
원래 펌웨어 버전이 무엇인지 알고 있다면 그것도 유용할 것입니다.

1000007531.jpg1000007530.jpg

It's like this! And please refer to the YouTube link.
And the previous owner did this while updating, so I don't know the updated version.

The gimbal and camera are actually two different systems that are built into a single unit for convenience. It is not unusual for one to have an issue but not the other.

If the firmware update failed at the point between erasing the old firmware and installing the new, maybe it could be related. But that does not usually happen.
Did this occur during the same update failure that rendered the Typhoon H itself incapable of starting?

Please post the file names of all update files that were used in this update attempt.
If you happen to know what the original firmware versions were, that would also be useful.
1000007533.jpg1000007532.jpg

The aircraft returned normally, but the version cannot be checked on the controller! And the gimbal is in the same condition!
And the yellow light stays on!
And it says that the version cannot be checked because the Wi-Fi is not connected.

Last edited:
태풍 H의 기능을 복구하셨다니 다행입니다.

다음 요청에 대한 이해를 돕기 위해 몇 가지 설명이 필요합니다:
업데이트에 사용된 파일을 알지 못하면 진단하기 어렵지만 조사할 수 있는 방법이 있습니다. 카메라 자체에서 3.2.34(A) 버전을 확인할 수 있습니다. 이 버전이 현재 버전이며 표준 3.1.30 업데이트 패키지에 포함되어 있습니다. 이 패키지에는 짐벌 업데이트 파일 버전 1.25도 포함되어 있습니다. 이것이 문제일 수 있습니다. 일부 CGo3+ 장치에는 다른 IMU 장치가 설치되어 있습니다. 이러한 IMU에는 짐벌 펌웨어 버전 1.27이 필요합니다. 1.27 펌웨어가 필요한 짐벌 보드에 기본 1.25 버전을 로드하면 짐벌이 작동을 멈춥니다. 여기에서도 이런 문제가 발생하는지 궁금합니다.
IMU는 카메라 렌즈 바로 위의 노즈피스 내부에 있습니다. 노즈피스를 조심스럽게 제거하면 어떤 IMU가 설치되어 있는지 확인할 수 있습니다. 아래 사진의 평면/흰색 IMU는 표준 1.25 펌웨어가 필요합니다. 블랙박스의 IMU에는 특수 1.27 버전이 필요합니다.

다음 요청:
가능하면 카메라에서 노즈피스를 제거하여 어떤 IMU가 설치되어 있는지 확인합니다.

CGo3+ IMUs.jpg

It is good to hear the Typhoon H is recovered.

Some explanation to help understand the reason for the next request:
Not knowing the files used for the update makes diagnosis. But there is a possibility to explore. The Camera itself is showing Version 3.2.34(A). That is the current version and was included in the standard update package 3.1.30. That package also included gimbal update file version 1.25. And that may be the issue. Some few CGo3+ units came with a different IMU unit installed. That IMU requires version 1.27 gimbal firmware. If the standard version 1.25 is loaded onto a gimbal board that requires 1.27 firmware, the gimbal stops working. I am wondering if that may be what happened here.
The IMU is located inside the nose piece, just above the camera lens. The nose piece can be snapped off carefully to see which IMU is installed. The flat/white IMU in the image below requires the standard version 1.25 firmware. The black box IMU requires the special version 1.27.

So, the next request:
Can you remove the nose piece from your camera and see which IMU is installed?

CGo3+ IMUs.jpg

태풍 H의 기능을 복구하셨다니 다행입니다.

다음 요청에 대한 이해를 돕기 위해 몇 가지 설명이 필요합니다:
업데이트에 사용된 파일을 알지 못하면 진단하기 어렵지만 조사할 수 있는 방법이 있습니다. 카메라 자체에서 3.2.34(A) 버전을 확인할 수 있습니다. 이 버전이 현재 버전이며 표준 3.1.30 업데이트 패키지에 포함되어 있습니다. 이 패키지에는 짐벌 업데이트 파일 버전 1.25도 포함되어 있습니다. 이것이 문제일 수 있습니다. 일부 CGo3+ 장치에는 다른 IMU 장치가 설치되어 있습니다. 이러한 IMU에는 짐벌 펌웨어 버전 1.27이 필요합니다. 1.27 펌웨어가 필요한 짐벌 보드에 기본 1.25 버전을 로드하면 짐벌이 작동을 멈춥니다. 여기에서도 이런 문제가 발생하는지 궁금합니다.
IMU는 카메라 렌즈 바로 위의 노즈피스 내부에 있습니다. 노즈피스를 조심스럽게 제거하면 어떤 IMU가 설치되어 있는지 확인할 수 있습니다. 아래 사진의 평면/흰색 IMU는 표준 1.25 펌웨어가 필요합니다. 블랙박스의 IMU에는 특수 1.27 버전이 필요합니다.

다음 요청:
가능하면 카메라에서 노즈피스를 제거하여 어떤 IMU가 설치되어 있는지 확인합니다.

View attachment 30446

It is good to hear the Typhoon H is recovered.

Some explanation to help understand the reason for the next request:
Not knowing the files used for the update makes diagnosis. But there is a possibility to explore. The Camera itself is showing Version 3.2.34(A). That is the current version and was included in the standard update package 3.1.30. That package also included gimbal update file version 1.25. And that may be the issue. Some few CGo3+ units came with a different IMU unit installed. That IMU requires version 1.27 gimbal firmware. If the standard version 1.25 is loaded onto a gimbal board that requires 1.27 firmware, the gimbal stops working. I am wondering if that may be what happened here.
The IMU is located inside the nose piece, just above the camera lens. The nose piece can be snapped off carefully to see which IMU is installed. The flat/white IMU in the image below requires the standard version 1.25 firmware. The black box IMU requires the special version 1.27.

So, the next request:
Can you remove the nose piece from your camera and see which IMU is installed?

View attachment 30446
It's 1.25!Where can I get the file?20240411_120101.jpg

이 zip 파일을 SD 카드에 압축을 풀고 정상적으로 드론/카메라 업데이트를 실행합니다.
원래 문제로 인해 짐벌의 보정 데이터도 지워진 경우 짐벌 작동 파일을 복원해도 짐벌은 복원되지 않습니다. 공인 서비스 센터로 보내야 합니다. 서비스 센터에서 짐벌을 가져온 후 가장 적합한 복원 방법을 결정할 수 있습니다.

Extract this zip file to an SD card and run the drone/camera update as normal.
If the original problem also erased the calibration data from the gimbal, restoring the gimbal operating files will not restore the gimbal. It will have to be sent to an authorized service center. The service center can determine how best to restore the gimbal once they have it in their possession.

Attachments

• TyphoonH_Ver3.04_A.zip
    41.4 MB · Views: 1
원래 문제로 인해 짐벌의 보정 데이터도 지워진 경우 짐벌 작동 파일을 복원해도 짐벌은 복원되지 않습니다. 공인 서비스 센터로 보내야 합니다. 서비스 센터에서 짐벌을 가져온 후 가장 적합한 복원 방법을 결정할 수 있습니다.

If the original problem also erased the calibration data from the gimbal, restoring the gimbal operating files will not restore the gimbal. It will have to be sent to an authorized service center. The service center can determine how best to restore the gimbal once they have it in their possession.
If that doesn't work, there's no other way to get to the service center

If that doesn't work, there's no other way to get to the service center
I think that is true. The symptoms above show, that serial connection from drone to gimbal and further to camera is not working. That's why the FW versions cannot displayed. Onla the one from camera was received via WiFi. No FW displayed does not mean that there is something wrong with FW but FW issue was not sent to camera via serial connection which may have different reasons. If additional the gimbal is not levelling then theit is highly probable that the gimbal mainboard is defect which is really bad.

br HE

I think that is true. The symptoms above show, that serial connection from drone to gimbal and further to camera is not working. That's why the FW versions cannot displayed. Onla the one from camera was received via WiFi. No FW displayed does not mean that there is something wrong with FW but FW issue was not sent to camera via serial connection which may have different reasons. If additional the gimbal is not levelling then theit is highly probable that the gimbal mainboard is defect which is really bad.

br HE
1000007549.jpg
A list of Wi-Fi will be displayed. What should I do here?

And all versions are displayed as N/a in About Controller. How do I resolve this?

Last edited:

And all versions are displayed as N/a in About Controller. How do I resolve this?

해당 화면 표시 조합이 내 컨트롤러에서 재현되지 않는 것 같습니다. 저는 해당 디스플레이를 생성할 수 있는 다양한 버전의 펌웨어나 해당 디스플레이를 생성할 수 있는 다양한 버튼 조합을 찾고 있었습니다. 아직 아무것도 발견되지 않았습니다.

"About Controller" 화면에 WiFi 목록을 표시하기 위해 어떤 버튼을 눌렀나요?

누군가가 화면의 모습에 대해 댓글을 달 때까지 나는 어떤 행동을 추천하는 것을 주저합니다.

이 디스플레이를 알아보는 사람이 있나요?

That combination of screen display apparently cannot be reproduced on my controller. I have been looking for different versions of firmware that might produce that display or different button combinations that would produce the display. Nothing was found yet.
What buttons did you press to display the WiFi list over the "About Controller" screen?
I hesitate to make recommendations until someone comments on the appearance of the screen.

Does anyone else recognize this display?

해당 화면 표시 조합이 내 컨트롤러에서 재현되지 않는 것 같습니다. 저는 해당 디스플레이를 생성할 수 있는 다양한 버전의 펌웨어나 해당 디스플레이를 생성할 수 있는 다양한 버튼 조합을 찾고 있었습니다. 아직 아무것도 발견되지 않았습니다.

"About Controller" 화면에 WiFi 목록을 표시하기 위해 어떤 버튼을 눌렀나요?

누군가가 화면의 모습에 대해 댓글을 달 때까지 나는 어떤 행동을 추천하는 것을 주저합니다.

이 디스플레이를 알아보는 사람이 있나요?

That combination of screen display apparently cannot be reproduced it on my controller. I have been looking for different versions of firmware that might produce that display or different button combinations that would produce the display. Nothing was found yet.
What buttons did you press to display the WiFi list over the "About Controller" screen?
I hesitate to make recommendations until someone comments on the appearance of the screen.

Does anyone else recognize this display?
When I connected it to the aircraft using a different gimbal, the version appeared normally. In the end, I think it was due to a malfunction of the gimbal. Thank you for answering my numerous questions.I think I'll have to send it in for repairs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat