Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbalicious

Reaction score
The H Plus's fantastic gimbal control - explained in this new video by Shawn Ide - is the #1 reason I will buy this bird as soon as Yuneec figure out how to improve their image processing.

It's ok,
One suggestion here, whenever you're doing a presentation, you need to mentally not use the word "ummm"
We were taught to write out a script, fine tune it and then rehearse in front of a mirror.
I learned this when in Architect school, so ummm, GO SOONERS!

Fact is, for size and price Yuneec’s gimbals have been darn hard to beat for a long time.

Reactions: Rubik
It's ok,
One suggestion here, whenever you're doing a presentation, you need to mentally not use the word "ummm"
We were taught to write out a script, fine tune it and then rehearse in front of a mirror.
I learned this when in Architect school, so ummm, GO SOONERS!

Absolutely agree!!

I listen to many podcasts and have heard some guests say 'ummm/ahhhh' nearly every 3rd word, very very annoying to listen to, matter of fact i usually go to the next podcast, it is that HORRIBLE & dreadful to listen to !

some ppl even begin a sentence with 'ummm' or 'ahhhh', very distracting and seems to indicate a non 'planned in head' speaker, not organized thoughts?, HORRIBLE habit !

of course there is always the 'you know' which makes no sense, if i knew I WOULD NOT NEED TO LISTEN and would not, 'you know'? !!

Any pych's out there can explain this ummm, ahhhh habit or tendecy, WHY !!!!

rant over now ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polenutrition