Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Go Pro frozen

Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem? with the go pro freezing. It only freezes when I have it hooked up to my typhoon g.

Has anyone had this problem? with the go pro freezing. It only freezes when I have it hooked up to my typhoon g.
I've had the same issue but I don't recall having it again since I updated the GoPro. I am using the Hero 4 Silver.

Make sure your GoPro is up to date by connecting it to the GoPro Studio App on your computer.

Regards,

I did that last week but i havent really had a chance to test it out but i believe the last update was in July but I could be wrong. Hopefully i can find the time to test it out this weekend. I couldnt really do anything last week since I live close to the superbowl and there was a 32 mile no fly zone around the stadium.

...and there was a 32 mile no fly zone around the stadium.

Wow. laaaaame...

Is your go pro video freezing? As in, when you take the memory card out after a flight, had the video kept recording? or does it freeze the camera, video, feed etc?

Is you signal to the drone affected when the go pro freezes?

You might consider calling Yuneec. I called two days ago and got a support tech on the phone in 30 seconds. When I asked a question he wasn't sure about, he put me on hold and went and asked a repair tech. They might be able to help.... 1-844-898-6332

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval