Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Utah, USA

Reaction score
From the Bay Area, California now living in Utah. Seasonal tour bus driver which takes me to some exciting places.

Recently had a guest of mine bring a DJI Mavic on tour with us while hitting the National Parks, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and the many in Southern Utah. While he never flew it in the parks he was able to launch it at Bonneville Salt flats and I was instantly impressed with the stability, and the novelty of flying drones. Needless to say, I recently purchased the Mavic 2 zoom, and love it.

Although I'm looking for something a little more professional looking which has brought me to Yuneeq line of UAV. While I like DJI, I can't justify the extra costs when products like Yuneeq exist.

Which brings me to my search and ultimately finding this forum. I look forward to this new adventure and learning from others here.

Greetings.
Drone-rd

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
I should have said I just purchased the H920+ with the Pro Bundle, includes the ProAction Gimbal for the ECO4.

I wanted to go with the H520, and probably still will eventually but real estate is really hot right now so I'm pretty sure I can pay for this investment in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the reply!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace