Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gui for Apple computer???

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about when the GUI is coming out for Mac computers? Or is it out and I am just missing somethings?

I kicked Bill Gates out of the house about a decade ago, so I too, am waiting for an OSX GUI. Nothing yet. Don't know if they plan to have one or not. In the meantime, you can run Win under Bootcamp our use Parallels for VMWare. Actually, my MBP Retina runs Win10 faster than most non-Apple laptops of similar hardware. I think it's because Apple writes all the drives for the hardware, vs using a patchwork of 3rd party drives.

I kicked Bill Gates out of the house about a decade ago, so I too, am waiting for an OSX GUI. Nothing yet. Don't know if they plan to have one or not. In the meantime, you can run Win under Bootcamp our use Parallels for VMWare. Actually, my MBP Retina runs Win10 faster than most non-Apple laptops of similar hardware. I think it's because Apple writes all the drives for the hardware, vs using a patchwork of 3rd party drives.
If it's a powerful machine it's useful to be able to run both systems at the same time when needed, especially if you have a 2nd monitor, you can throw windows on one monitor and run the mac on the other. I'd recommend VMWare over parallels if you going that route...they seem to more upto speed with compatibility with things like direct x.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech