Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H 2.0 has arrived

Reaction score
Got my new Typhoon back from Yuneec today after my issue with the battery, fan in the controller and camera getting stuck. No rattle in the ST16 and the battery is charging. Testing camera later. Also as promised they sent me a new boxed unit. So now i have an extra set of blades and charger!!

@Gidrock Nice to hear your one is better now and you get some goodies. Seems YUNEEC have understand that their launch wasn't perfect.

My repaired item will arrive tomorrow... specially checked that all is proper this time. i hope they put me something too in my case,
and i hope the rubbers are still on the switches.

i will report

Alli sent back was the H, controller and battery. They had me send the Wizard back and send me a whole new kit. So I also have an extra foam insert.

ha ha lucky guy :) i have only reserved the SD Card ;-)
so...have a save fly and much fun with your bird!

Got my new Typhoon back from Yuneec today after my issue with the battery, fan in the controller and camera getting stuck. No rattle in the ST16 and the battery is charging. Testing camera later. Also as promised they sent me a new boxed unit. So now i have an extra set of blades and charger!!
Glade you got her back Gidrock! Hope see fly's like an Angel for you !;)

Tested the camera at work and no issues with it. Raining here today so I probably won't get a flight in until tomorrow.

Tested the camera at work and no issues with it. Raining here today so I probably won't get a flight in until tomorrow.
Yeah 3 days of non stop rain here too!, At least ya know the camera works, and I know everything else will too, Let me know how she does when you get her up :D

it seems pretty simple. put them on the sd card insert into H and go to update in the controls on the st16. then restart

you use the GUI?
No, just learned how, I am sorry, I meant from PC to Sd to H, Have you done it yet? I just posted to see how to use the GUI, as I have no clue, They showed me how, and I here you can do it that way too! Too many things, so little time! LOL, Let me know how update goes for you!

Sent mine in for camera not powering up; called for an update and also noted the barometer was giving whacky altitude estimates, like 20 ft. error. Hope to have it back next week, knock on wood.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval