Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

h 3 battery question

Reaction score
as any one have a issue with the h3 flight battery at the connector head. right at the metal contacts to be exact that causes the battery head to have plastic residue and metal contact to widen a bit. the h520e uses the exact same mainboard and major issues are rising up on that front. however I want to see if there is a issue with the h3 thats on par with whats going on with h520e

Here is a photo of the connector of my H3 battery. maybe it can help you.

Attachments

• Battery-Connector.jpg
    Battery-Connector.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 8
as any one have a issue with the h3 flight battery at the connector head. right at the metal contacts to be exact that causes the battery head to have plastic residue and metal contact to widen a bit. the h520e uses the exact same mainboard and major issues are rising up on that front. however I want to see if there is a issue with the h3 thats on par with whats going on with h520e
Hello:

Thanks for bringing this problem to sight. I am having the same problem with my 3 batteries. The seriousness of the issue is that the batteries get so hot that deform and bulge the front of them. This issue caused my Yuneec to act weird in flight because of the temperature and even my Ion camera stopped working. I could not even eject the battery because of the melt plastic pressing against the metal terminals. The smell of chemical is incredible. I can not use this drone for professional work. I learned my lesson. They are sending me a new drone but this is a serious design flaw and they should stop selling this drone. The batteries issue is serious and I advise people to learn from our experience and avoid this product. Yuneec…get your act together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss