Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H back in the air- what is this about GPS issues?

Reaction score
Replaced one motor/arm (Vertigo), reattached dampeners, inspected closely for any possible issues, flew it tonight just to test, seems ok; miracle the camera wasn't trashed, but can't find anything wrong with it so far.

I haven't been keeping track of upcoming updates and such.

Is there a suspected hardware issue with the GPS or is this more a firmware fix? Toilet bowling shouldn't be an issue these days. Man it would be nice to have a schematic of the of the board and specs of the sensors/GPS.

When reading through the forum, it seems "Toilet Bowl Affect", J-hooking, veering, are some of the more common issues. Yuneec has taken care of those people with this problem (my LHS took care of me), But no one that I know of has been told what the root cause is....

Replaced one motor/arm (Vertigo), reattached dampeners, inspected closely for any possible issues, flew it tonight just to test, seems ok; miracle the camera wasn't trashed, but can't find anything wrong with it so far.

I haven't been keeping track of upcoming updates and such.

Is there a suspected hardware issue with the GPS or is this more a firmware fix? Toilet bowling shouldn't be an issue these days. Man it would be nice to have a schematic of the of the board and specs of the sensors/GPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me