Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Battery Transport Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
We
Well there you go.... Oh well good to know that competition is alive and well. Will take a look at this and provide an update once we finalise our costs.

We may still provide these locally if it works out cheaper than shipping from the UK. For those who are closer.... This may be a better option.

Thanks everyone for your support ;).

Cheers :cool:

Reactions: BillyTexas
We

Well there you go.... Oh well good to know that competition is alive and well. Will take a look at this and provide an update once we finalise our costs.

We may still provide these locally if it works out cheaper than shipping from the UK. For those who are closer.... This may be a better option.

Thanks everyone for your support ;).

Cheers :cool:
Well....i still am interested in yours. Are you 3d printing?

Bill W.

Hi, I am late but I would like 10 please. Can you send to Sydney Australia I will pay all postage costs.
Thanks JV

I doubt if they're are going to be free.
Don't you want to find out the cost for each plus the shipping cost ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QuadBart
Okay,

So I just want to thank everyone again for the interest.

We are going ahead and will have our prices finalised by the weekend. I hope everyone can be patient as we are just getting this up and running .... and quite honestly we didn't expect the response (we are still waiting on our materials to be delivered ;)).

We should be ready to roll by next week.

At this stage our prices (in AUD) are as follows:

$4 per unit + postage
$3.50 each (for orders of 5-9 + postage)
$3.00 each (for orders of 10 or more + postage)

Again .... I will confirm these prices by the weekend and once we are ready I will give you my contact and payment details so we can get your orders out as quickly as possible.

Thanks again .... Cheers :cool:

This violates this forums thread...you arent able to sell or advertise ive had my hands hit a couple of times now...with that said ill take 3

Now we a need a cover/plug for the battery compartment in the H to cover up the exposed Electronics while in travel - :)
That is true....but i have an idea. I have some square foam strips for weather sealing a window ac. That could help...just put a small piece in the back maybe with a string attached to pull it out.

Bill W.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
What did you but up 2 hours ago and yes I read the whole thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss