Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus fell from the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Nice analysis platform. Where can I obtain that analysis software?

Yesterday, Yuneec indicated that they are building a "Bind N Fly" unit for me in Kansas and have been waiting for parts. CS stated that they had begun assembly yesterday and expect to ship out completed Plus somewhere around next Monday to Wednesday :) Anyone with experience with a Bind N Fly? I can only assume it is a stripped version with only the essentials to fly... no extras. Anyone care to comment?

Update: Yesterday, Yuneec indicated that they are building a "Bind N Fly" unit for me in Kansas and have been waiting for parts. CS stated that they had begun assembly yesterday and expect to ship out completed Plus somewhere around next Monday to Wednesday :) Anyone with experience with a Bind N Fly? I can only assume it is a stripped version with only the essentials to fly... no extras. Anyone care to comment?

Thank you! Is there any limitation using the software I should know about being that I have an H Plus?

Update: Yesterday, Yuneec indicated that they are building a "Bind N Fly" unit for me in Kansas and have been waiting for parts. CS stated that they had begun assembly yesterday and expect to ship out completed Plus somewhere around next Monday to Wednesday :) Anyone with experience with a Bind N Fly? I can only assume it is a stripped version with only the essentials to fly... no extras. Anyone care to comment?

A bind-n-fly should be the entire TH Plus aircraft minus controller, batteries, and camera. Unless you sent the camera in also. Basically bind to the controller and fly.

Reactions: cbecker125
H plus has some specialities. The Telemetry files are buggy, contain a lot of senseless data sets, some columns are not filled and so on. I spent a lot of effort to filter out the useless data in order to have good charts or statistics.
There is an option "Purge H Plus" in settings that should be set to true for the H plus. It switches on the filter mentioned above.

The numbering of the sensor files does no more fit to zhe file numbers of the other files. The only way to bring the files together is to use the file date/time. This is the reason why the sensor files have to opened as single files from main menu.

On the other hand the Sensor files have a lot more information in it compared to the Telemetry files. All the PX4 based Yuneec copters have more complicated flight logs as the legacy Yuneec copters.

So, don't forget to check the user manual in case of questions and play around with the application and look into the deep of the flight logs (learning by doing). You will find a lot intresting things.

br HE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval